Pay Per Click
Do you need help with your PPC?
Have you ever wondered…
- if your PPC budget works as hard for you as it could?
- if you’re tracking conversions correctly?
- what tactics others in your industry are using?
- whether you’re reaching the right people?
Call us today for a chat about how we might be able to help on 01273 838 195 or just fill in the form and we’ll get back to you in 24 hours.
How we manage your PPC campaigns
We believe in a job well done. When that job is managing your PPC campaigns, that means
- you’ll be treated as an individual. We are a friendly team and enjoy getting to know you, your organisation and your customers. This connection keeps us on target when it comes to keyword research, cost per conversion and your broader business goals.
- you can see results fast. While there are no guarantees, PPC is one of the quickest ways to get in front of the people you want to reach and will make sure that if your audience is searching for you, they’ll find you.
- you’ll be talked about. We speak to each other (you’ll be pleased to hear) so if you’re working with us on other areas of your digital marketing, we’ll make sure they’re all joined up.
More than the cost per click
For us, PPC isn’t just about the cost per click. It’s about
- understanding (quickly) the messages which resonate with your audience
- gaining insight into your industry – which tactics work best for different customers?
- trying out new ideas before changing your wider digital strategy
- showcasing your brand wherever your customers are, whether that’s Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, or other media outlets.
Monthly PPC budget
Our managed PPC service starts from £700 a month. If you would like to arrange a free audit of your account or would just like a chat please call us on 01273 769 683 or fill in the form and we’ll get back to you in 24 hours.
PPC for the third sector
We love to work with organisations who are making a difference in the world.
If you’re a charity, we can manage your PPC accounts at a discounted rate and help you to secure the Google Ad Grant of $10,000 a month to spend on your PPC campaigns.
Find out more: Google AdWords for Charities
Got a PPC question?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click advertising. You will have seen examples of this on Google or other search engines – when you type in a search these are the results at the top of the page. We run campaigns across all the major platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, Linked In, YouTube and Google Display Network.
You pay the search engine every time someone clicks on the ad and goes through to your site. When PPC is working well, these people turn into customers and buy products or services from you. Relevant, optimised PPC campaigns are better for users and also for you – the better they are, the less you pay per conversion.
To assess the performance of your agency, you should consider the following questions:
- Is the reporting provided adequate for your needs? It should clearly explain performance fluctuations whilst highlighting specific actions taken, and those that will be taken to further increase performance.
- Are they meeting the agreed target KPIs and providing a clear roadmap and strategy to further improve performance?
- Are they open, honest, and transparent, providing full access to all your accounts, data and fees?
We Are All Connected provide a free PPC audit to assess the current state of your PPC account versus our best practices.
Yes. We are happy to provide our expertise in digital strategy and PPC best practices to support your internal team. Our experienced experts can provide first class training to your internal staff, as well as supporting them to drive your offering to the cutting edge of PPC.
We devise strategies for the best way to approach PPC for clients. We will analyse and optimise campaigns whilst coming up with new ideas to maximise the impact of your spend. It is a constantly changing environment; our team of experts will ensure your campaigns are using the latest innovations to achieve your goals. Our data driven approach allows you to reach your target audiences by finding the most effective ways to connect with them.
While there are no guarantees, PPC is one of the quickest ways to get in front of the people you want to reach and will make sure that if your audience is searching for you, they’ll find you.
Yes, our multilingual team are successfully running global paid search activity for several clients. We’d be happy to talk to you about expanding your business globally.
We believe in utilising whichever platform will deliver the best results. As well as Google, other platforms and partners we use include Bing Ads, Yahoo, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Spotify, Amazon, Criteo, Baidu and Yandex.
Ethical SEO has always been our core principle – in fact, our company used to be called exactly that. Google wants people to be transparent and honest with its search engine and their customers. That means communicating clearly and effectively on your website, creating high calibre content and providing a good user experience.
What our clients say…
“We Are All Connected has been running our PPC campaigns for the past four years. It is a major source of new business for us and has helped us to achieve our successes, including being the fastest growing accountant in the country (2015), to grow from having 50 to 180 staff, and making it into the Tech Track 100.”
Chargifi is leading the way in smart, cloud-connected wireless charging for business. We deliver a market-leading cloud-management platform that enables businesses to meet the rising demand for wireless charging from their guests, customers, and employees. Our patented solution turns wireless power into a service that adds real value for businesses and provides a unique value exchange opportunity for a true customer-centric experience.
WHAT WE DID
- WordPress website development
- Hubspot integration
- Landing pages
- SEO and marketing strategy
- Ongoing website support and maintenance
Essex County Council
About Essex County Council
Essex County Council is one of the largest local authorities in the UK serving a population of approximately 1.4 million.
The Council recognises that the digital revolution means their role is changing. More and more, they want to create opportunities for people and communities to choose and act themselves, rather than to simply deliver services over which the public has no say.
WHAT WE DID
- Delivered topline digital marketing strategy on how to foster a ‘digital first’ culture
- Consulted with stakeholders to provide foundations for the design of new digital-first marketing & communications team
- Contributed to consultation outputs for recruitment process
- Developed role profiles and designed organisation chart for new team
- Provided job descriptions for all director and senior level roles in the team
- Social research project mapping online community groups throughout Essex to identify potential for Council participation
- Creating social media strategy for new marketing & communications team
- Reviewing and improving Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager setup across key Essex County Council websites
- Success of digital-first team process has enabled the Council to move to the recruitment stage
- We Are All Connected has been invited to assist in the interview process
About Crunch Accounting
Founded in 2009, Crunch are the original online accountants who disrupted this traditional industry.
Building on their success in accountancy, Crunch now also offer business insurance, mortgages, and financial planning to support freelancers, contractors, startups and small businesses.
WHAT WE DID
We Are All Connected worked with Crunch from 2012 to 2017.
- Developed content marketing strategy to help recovery from Google penalty
- Managed and optimised PPC
- Trained in-house PPC staff
- Delivered SEO consultancy
- Provided copywriting services & editorial support
- Offered guidance & analysis for social media activity
- Helped grow digital marketing capacity
- Developed overarching digital marketing strategy
- PPC activity went from average spend of £5,000 per month & £160 average acquisition cost to £40,000 spend & £70 average acquisition cost
- Site traffic grew from 10,000 to 250,000 monthly visits
- Fastest growing top 100 accountancy firm for three of the five years we worked with them
About Channel Mum
Channel Mum was launched in 2015 by Siobhan Freegard, founder of NetMums.
A vlogging platform that shows ‘the honest face of parenting’, it reaches out to the YouTube generation of mums.
WHAT WE DID
We Are All Connected worked with Channel Mum as their Senior Digital Marketing consultants from 2016 to 2017.
- Developed SEO & Channel Strategy on how to maximise each digital channel and get them working in harmony
- Worked closely with Channel Mum team to implement our SEO recommendations
- Proposed brand messaging and fed into content discussions
- Led information architecture restructure of the website
- Researched & presented YouTube Strategy to improve performance of Channel Mum YouTube – focus on Watch Time, YouTube Search & Suggested Videos
- Tested, managed & optimised YouTube advertising campaign
- Monthly, in-depth reports tracking KPIs & offering recommendations, ad hoc reports for Board & funder presentations
- Site traffic grew by 186%
- Watch Time on Channel Mum YouTube increased by 463%
- Watch Time via Search grew by 619% & via Suggested Videos by 2,181%
- Subscribers to Channel Mum YouTube increased by 1,332%
- Our proposed strapline ‘You Are Not Alone’ & hashtag #YANA adopted across the site & YouTube channel
- Site began to rank in search for important ‘weeks of pregnancy’ and baby development milestone keywords and phrases
With a backstory of passion and determination, Mooncup Ltd was founded in 2002 and manufactures the original, silicone menstrual cup – now the leading menstrual cup brand in the UK, and available in more than 60 countries.
WHAT WE DID
We Are All Connected starting working with Mooncup as their Digital Marketing Consultants in 2015.
- Researched & presented full digital marketing strategy including domain strategy
- Provided copywriting services for their new website
- Fixed Google Analytics conversion issues
- Carried out HTTP to HTTPS site migration
- Provide ongoing technical SEO support
- Offer on-page SEO advice, including keyword research
- Manage and optimise PPC campaigns in the UK and internationally
- Transactions on the site up approx 180% & overall growth in line with this
- Overall site traffic up approx 63%
- Increase of approx 30% in transactions on the site from international markets
- Transactions from PPC advertising up approx 1,027% overall
Results from January 2018 vs January 2017
PEI is a specialist information group that focuses only on alternative asset classes.
Formed in London in 2001, the company now has more than 200 employees producing a portfolio of publication brands, as well as related products and services which saw the business turn over approximately £9m in the last financial year.
WHAT WE DID
We Are All Connected has been working with PEI since 2014.
- Helped fix the technical SEO issues causing the websites to lose traffic
- Delivered digital marketing strategy including focus on paywall issues
- Conducted keyword research to inform new website structure
- Provided information architecture and on-page SEO recommendations for new websites
- Managed website migrations for nine PEI-owned sites
- Manage PPC and digital advertising for their global events
- Provide ongoing SEO support
- Traffic and revenue grown significantly
- All nine websites migrated successfully
- Typical ROI now ranges from 1000%-2000% on PPC campaigns