Google AdWords for Charities
PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising for charities & nonprofits
Do you want to find out how Google AdWords and other Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising can help your charity?
- Does your charity do incredible work, but need to reach a wider audience?
- Are you trying to raise awareness of an important issue or campaign?
- Do you need support with fundraising and finding new donors?
Get in touch now for a chat about how we can help, and to find out if you could qualify for a monthly $10,000 Google Ad Grant, on 01273 769 869 or just fill in the form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Give your online marketing a boost
You’re working hard to raise awareness and attract new donors, supporters and volunteers but does it sometimes feel like it isn’t enough?
Don’t worry. The good news is you can do something about it.
From Google AdWords to Bing, PPC advertising gives your online marketing a boost. It is:
- Fast and effective – see your charity near the top of the page for relevant searches
- Accountable – get real time data and transparent performance metrics
- Cost-efficient – Google Ad Grants for nonprofits make it work for your marketing budget
Google Ad Grants for charities
Question: What is a Google Grant?
Answer: Free advertising for charities.
Yes, it’s true. For more than ten years, Google has been giving eligible charities the equivalent of $10,000 USD per month to spend on Google AdWords.
This means organisations like yours get the chance to feature on the first page of Google’s search results for words, phrases and questions relevant to you.
At We Are All Connected we are determined to make sure charities and nonprofits don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Find out how we can help your charity apply for and manage a Google Ad Grant.
Reach more supporters with social media advertising
Social media was a gift for charities and nonprofits. A free marketing tool to find new supporters and keep your current ones happy.
Sadly, those halcyon days are all but gone. For most nonprofit organisations, it is getting harder and harder to be seen on social media.
But all is not lost.
Social media advertising, whether it’s a Facebook boosted post or a sponsored tweet, can help charities reach a bigger audience and one that is sympathetic to their aims.
Why should nonprofits advertise on social media?
- Be where your audience is – which platforms do your supporters use? From Facebook to Instagram to YouTube, we can make sure your ads appear when the people who like you, or might like you, are active
- Find new supporters – social media targeting is so sophisticated now, it’s easy to focus only on friends of current supporters, people like your supporters, or people who like other charities similar to yours, for example.
- Give supporters a gentle nudge – whether it’s a fundraising drive or just an awareness boost you’re after, you can use your email lists to find your fans on social media and remind them how much you appreciate their help.
How we work with you
We Are All Connected can help you grow awareness of your organisation with PPC advertising, social media advertising or both. Our team will
- work closely with you and your colleagues to develop a PPC and social media advertising strategy that meets the needs of your charity or nonprofit.
- carefully manage and optimise your Google Grants AdWords account and create ads that bring the right type of visitors to your website.
- train and coach members of staff, if desired, so that in time they can run the accounts independently in-house.
Get in touch today
If your charity or nonprofit is
- thinking about launching a PPC or social media advertising campaign
- wants to find out if it is eligible for $10,000 a month of free advertising through Google AdWords
- keen to learn how to get its message to more people
please get in touch today on 01273 769 869 or fill in our contact form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click advertising. You will have seen examples of this on Google or other search engines – when you type in a search these are the results at the top of the page. We run campaigns across all the major platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, Linked In, YouTube and Google Display Network.
You pay the search engine every time someone clicks on the ad and goes through to your site. When PPC is working well, these people turn into customers and buy products or services from you. Relevant, optimised PPC campaigns are better for users and also for you – the better they are, the less you pay per conversion.
What our clients say…
“We Are All Connected has been running our PPC campaigns for the past four years. It is a major source of new business for us and has helped us to achieve our successes, including being the fastest growing accountant in the country (2015), to grow from having 50 to 180 staff, and making it into the Tech Track 100.”