Search Engine Optimisation
Do you need help with search engine optimisation (SEO)?
- Could you rank higher in search engines?
- Is your website properly optimised?
- Could you get more organic traffic and conversions?
- Could your content perform better for you?
Give us a call today on 01273 921866 or fill in the form and we will contact you in the next 24 hours to discuss how we can help you.
Why do I need SEO?
Some people will know your brand name and head directly to your website. Other people won’t know you, but will know they want the services or products you offer. SEO helps these people to find you when they are searching for something relevant online.
SEO helps you to…
- get in front of the right people at the right time
- increase visitors to and conversions on your site
- build awareness of your brand and messaging online
- grow your audience and customer base
How does it work?
Search engines can see how much you are talked about online and we work with you to increase that. To do this we…
- identify the language your customers use (keywords), what they are looking for (search query), and what they actually need;
- make sure the language on your site matches that of your customers;
- check the technical nuts and bolts of your website are working, so that the search engines know what you offer.
Got an SEO question?
Ethical SEO has always been our core principle – in fact, our company used to be called exactly that. Google wants people to be transparent and honest with its search engine and their customers. That means communicating clearly and effectively on your website, creating high calibre content and providing a good user experience.
SEO in practice…
“Our main five websites had been losing traffic for around six months due to some difficult technical SEO issues. We Are All Connected has provided invaluable advice and support, which has completely turned this around. We are now seeing solid growth which has increased our sales and revenue. The journey has been an enjoyable one.”
Headquartered in London but with a global presence, Chargifi is the market-leading cloud management platform for smart wireless charging, enabling the mass deployment of wireless power.
WHAT WE DID
We Are All Connected have worked with Chargifi since 2018. In this time we have:
- Provided strategic input into development of KPIs, marketing channels and success metrics
- Created key personas through workshop and interviews to guide marketing strategy and delivery
- Project managed new website development, including Information Architecture & UX
- Devised and managed scaled Outbound Marketing LinkedIn and email campaigns for lead generation
- Managed Google Paid Search & Social campaigns, including Remarketing and Custom Intent Audiences
- Content strategy and delivery, including two surveys and research reports for lead generation
- Carried out ongoing technical and on-page optimisation of website
- 59% year on year increase in New Users to the site in January 2020
- 21% year on year increase in Organic traffic to the site in January 2020
- 87 leads generated in January 2020 through the website
- 462% increase in keywords ranking in the top 100 in the US since we started working with them
- 734% year on year increase in traffic from Paid Search in January 2020
Cloud Helix power enterprise innovation with high-performance cloud hosting, next-level managed services and leading, expert support.
WHAT WE DID
Cloudhelix approached We Are All Connected for assistance with both paid and organic search.
- Conducted a website audit to identify technical issues that needed to be resolved
- Launched a long-term link building and digital PR campaign
- Optimised content and trained Cloudhelix on how to do so themselves
- Provided ongoing SEO consultancy
- Developed a paid advertising strategy focused on driving more managed cloud traffic
- Collaborated with the client on new PPC-specific landing pages
- Grew the paid campaigns with the introduction of Google Display
Over our first 2 year of collaborating together, we have seen impressive growth. In terms of organic traffic year on year, there has been a
- Leads generated 120% increase with a pipelined value of £2.3 million, an increase of 160%
- 497% increase in new users
In terms of PPC results:
- Cost per lead dropped 35% year on year
- Leads increased by 70% year on year
Essex County Council
About Essex County Council
Essex County Council is one of the largest local authorities in the UK serving a population of approximately 1.4 million.
The Council recognises that the digital revolution means their role is changing. More and more, they want to create opportunities for people and communities to choose and act themselves, rather than to simply deliver services over which the public has no say.
WHAT WE DID
- Delivered topline digital marketing strategy on how to foster a ‘digital first’ culture
- Consulted with stakeholders to provide foundations for the design of new digital-first marketing & communications team
- Contributed to consultation outputs for recruitment process
- Developed role profiles and designed organisation chart for new team
- Provided job descriptions for all director and senior level roles in the team
- Social research project mapping online community groups throughout Essex to identify potential for Council participation
- Creating social media strategy for new marketing & communications team
- Reviewing and improving Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager setup across key Essex County Council websites
- Success of digital-first team process has enabled the Council to move to the recruitment stage
- We Are All Connected has been invited to assist in the interview process
About Crunch Accounting
Founded in 2009, Crunch are the original online accountants who disrupted this traditional industry.
Building on their success in accountancy, Crunch now also offer business insurance, mortgages, and financial planning to support freelancers, contractors, startups and small businesses.
WHAT WE DID
We Are All Connected worked with Crunch from 2012 to 2017.
- Developed content marketing strategy to help recovery from Google penalty
- Managed and optimised PPC
- Trained in-house PPC staff
- Delivered SEO consultancy
- Provided copywriting services & editorial support
- Offered guidance & analysis for social media activity
- Helped grow digital marketing capacity
- Developed overarching digital marketing strategy
- PPC activity went from average spend of £5,000 per month & £160 average acquisition cost to £40,000 spend & £70 average acquisition cost
- Site traffic grew from 10,000 to 250,000 monthly visits
- Fastest growing top 100 accountancy firm for three of the five years we worked with them
About Channel Mum
Channel Mum was launched in 2015 by Siobhan Freegard, founder of NetMums.
A vlogging platform that shows ‘the honest face of parenting’, it reaches out to the YouTube generation of mums.
WHAT WE DID
We Are All Connected worked with Channel Mum as their Senior Digital Marketing consultants from 2016 to 2017.
- Developed SEO & Channel Strategy on how to maximise each digital channel and get them working in harmony
- Worked closely with Channel Mum team to implement our SEO recommendations
- Proposed brand messaging and fed into content discussions
- Led information architecture restructure of the website
- Researched & presented YouTube Strategy to improve performance of Channel Mum YouTube – focus on Watch Time, YouTube Search & Suggested Videos
- Tested, managed & optimised YouTube advertising campaign
- Monthly, in-depth reports tracking KPIs & offering recommendations, ad hoc reports for Board & funder presentations
- Site traffic grew by 186%
- Watch Time on Channel Mum YouTube increased by 463%
- Watch Time via Search grew by 619% & via Suggested Videos by 2,181%
- Subscribers to Channel Mum YouTube increased by 1,332%
- Our proposed strapline ‘You Are Not Alone’ & hashtag #YANA adopted across the site & YouTube channel
- Site began to rank in search for important ‘weeks of pregnancy’ and baby development milestone keywords and phrases
With a backstory of passion and determination, Mooncup Ltd was founded in 2002 and manufactures the original, silicone menstrual cup – now the leading menstrual cup brand in the UK, and available in more than 60 countries.
WHAT WE DID
We Are All Connected starting working with Mooncup as their Digital Marketing Consultants in 2015.
- Researched & presented full digital marketing strategy including domain strategy
- Provided copywriting services for their new website
- Fixed Google Analytics conversion issues
- Carried out HTTP to HTTPS site migration
- Provide ongoing technical SEO support
- Offer on-page SEO advice, including keyword research
- Manage and optimise PPC campaigns in the UK and internationally
- Transactions on the site up approx 180% & overall growth in line with this
- Overall site traffic up approx 63%
- Increase of approx 30% in transactions on the site from international markets
- Transactions from PPC advertising up approx 1,027% overall
Results from January 2018 vs January 2017