Pay Per Click
Why do you need PPC?
PPC advertising works well to drive people to a service or product on your website. It is particularly effective at three points in the buying journey:
- the research stage
- the product comparison stage
- when your customer is ready to buy
PPC helps you…
- get quick results – much faster than other marketing channels.
- attract the right customers at the most influential points in their buying journey.
- evolve customer strategies and messages on the basis of the data your PPC campaigns provide.
- reach your customers where they are including Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and media and games outlets.
- monitor what works and doesn’t work and adjust your campaigns accordingly until they achieve the results you want.
- shape your wider digital strategy: it is a brilliant test-bed for other elements of your marketing, and one that pays for itself.
How we work with you
Together we identify which products or services should be the focus of your PPC campaigns and then create the adverts. We devise a PPC strategy to decide which platforms and approaches to use. Regular assessment allows us to keep improving your campaign to get the best results.
We also manage PPC for charities and help to secure and optimise Google Grants.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click advertising. You will have seen examples of this on Google or other search engines – when you type in a search these are the results at the top of the page. We run campaigns across all the major platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, Linked In, YouTube and Google Display Network.
You pay the search engine every time someone clicks on the ad and goes through to your site. When PPC is working well, these people turn into customers and buy products or services from you. Relevant, optimised PPC campaigns are better for users and also for you – the better they are, the less you pay per conversion.
What our clients say…
“We Are All Connected has been running our PPC campaigns for the past four years. It is a major source of new business for us and has helped us to achieve our successes, including being the fastest growing accountant in the country (2015), to grow from having 50 to 180 staff, and making it into the Tech Track 100.”
Do you need help with your PPC?
- Is your monthly spend getting out of control?
- Are you tracking the right things?
- Are your competitors taking more of your PPC market?
- How do you know if you’re reaching the right people?
Get your free PPC review today by completing the form or calling 01273 838 195