Pay Per Click
Do you need help with your PPC?
Have you ever wondered…
- if your PPC budget works as hard for you as it could?
- if you’re tracking conversions correctly?
- what tactics others in your industry are using?
- whether you’re reaching the right people?
Call us today for a chat about how we might be able to help on 01273 838 195 or just fill in the form and we’ll get back to you in 24 hours.
How we manage your PPC campaigns
We believe in a job well done. When that job is managing your PPC campaigns, that means
- you’ll be treated as an individual. We are a friendly team and enjoy getting to know you, your organisation and your customers. This connection keeps us on target when it comes to keyword research, cost per conversion and your broader business goals.
- you can see results fast. While there are no guarantees, PPC is one of the quickest ways to get in front of the people you want to reach and will make sure that if your audience is searching for you, they’ll find you.
- you’ll be talked about. We speak to each other (you’ll be pleased to hear) so if you’re working with us on other areas of your digital marketing, we’ll make sure they’re all joined up.
More than the cost per click
For us, PPC isn’t just about the cost per click. It’s about
- understanding (quickly) the messages which resonate with your audience
- gaining insight into your industry – which tactics work best for different customers?
- trying out new ideas before changing your wider digital strategy
- showcasing your brand wherever your customers are, whether that’s Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, or other media outlets.
Monthly PPC budget
Our managed PPC service starts from £700 a month. If you would like to arrange a free audit of your account or would just like a chat please call us on 01273 769 683 or fill in the form and we’ll get back to you in 24 hours.
PPC for the third sector
We love to work with organisations who are making a difference in the world.
If you’re a charity, we can manage your PPC accounts at a discounted rate and help you to secure the Google Ad Grant of $10,000 a month to spend on your PPC campaigns.
Find out more: Google AdWords for Charities
Got a PPC question?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click advertising. You will have seen examples of this on Google or other search engines – when you type in a search these are the results at the top of the page. We run campaigns across all the major platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, Linked In, YouTube and Google Display Network.
You pay the search engine every time someone clicks on the ad and goes through to your site. When PPC is working well, these people turn into customers and buy products or services from you. Relevant, optimised PPC campaigns are better for users and also for you – the better they are, the less you pay per conversion.
To assess the performance of your agency, you should consider the following questions:
- Is the reporting provided adequate for your needs? It should clearly explain performance fluctuations whilst highlighting specific actions taken, and those that will be taken to further increase performance.
- Are they meeting the agreed target KPIs and providing a clear roadmap and strategy to further improve performance?
- Are they open, honest, and transparent, providing full access to all your accounts, data and fees?
We Are All Connected provide a free PPC audit to assess the current state of your PPC account versus our best practices.
Yes. We are happy to provide our expertise in digital strategy and PPC best practices to support your internal team. Our experienced experts can provide first class training to your internal staff, as well as supporting them to drive your offering to the cutting edge of PPC.
We devise strategies for the best way to approach PPC for clients. We will analyse and optimise campaigns whilst coming up with new ideas to maximise the impact of your spend. It is a constantly changing environment; our team of experts will ensure your campaigns are using the latest innovations to achieve your goals. Our data driven approach allows you to reach your target audiences by finding the most effective ways to connect with them.
While there are no guarantees, PPC is one of the quickest ways to get in front of the people you want to reach and will make sure that if your audience is searching for you, they’ll find you.
Yes, our multilingual team are successfully running global paid search activity for several clients. We’d be happy to talk to you about expanding your business globally.
We believe in utilising whichever platform will deliver the best results. As well as Google, other platforms and partners we use include Bing Ads, Yahoo, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Spotify, Amazon, Criteo, Baidu and Yandex.
Ethical SEO has always been our core principle – in fact, our company used to be called exactly that. Google wants people to be transparent and honest with its search engine and their customers. That means communicating clearly and effectively on your website, creating high calibre content and providing a good user experience.
What our clients say…
“We Are All Connected has been running our PPC campaigns for the past four years. It is a major source of new business for us and has helped us to achieve our successes, including being the fastest growing accountant in the country (2015), to grow from having 50 to 180 staff, and making it into the Tech Track 100.”