Do you need help with your social media marketing?
- Are you reaching your true target audience?
- Could your content be better promoted?
- Are your campaigns being measured effectively?
- How are your competitors are performing?
Get in touch with us to see how we can help you on 01273 921866 or simply fill in this form and we will be in contact within 24 hours.
How to talk and listen to your customers
We work together to identify what your social media needs are, which social platforms will best serve your business, and then build a strategy to deliver the results you want. This involves:
- supporting you and your team with training and tools to establish a way of using social media that is natural and appropriate for your organisation;
- setting up measurement and reporting systems to keep you on track and make adjustments as needed;
- connecting your social media activity to the rest of your digital marketing activities and goals for the most powerful results.
We offer our skills and insights to help you excel at the fundamentals of successful social media marketing: talking and listening.
Talking: Social for organisations requires a strategic approach, content planning, good governance, regular measurement, and consideration of time and resources. It can be highly effective for you to manage what is said yourself, directly communicating with your own customers. We can support you with strategy, guidance, training and measurement to make each platform work.
Listening: The other element of using social media well is finding out what is being said about your brand online. This includes what competitors are saying, what their customers are saying, what the overall sentiment is and knowing what’s going on in your industry. Our in-depth experience of using social listening tools helps to give you the insights you need.
What our clients say…
“The social media support has been fantastic – it definitely helped us to get more entries for our writing and film competitions than ever before.”